My husband Ivan and I backpacked for 4.5 years, so we know how to travel. Here are 5 Backpacking Products you need to make your backpacking trip even better!
- Silk sack – This is great for overnight bus journeys or shady looking bed sheets. Just don’t forget to wash it every now and then!
- Money belt – Perfect for holding your money. Hide your money belt under your shirt or in your shorts. It’s always good to keep extra American money in it for emergencies.
- Ear plugs – So handy when there’s a noisy neighbor or a party going on at the nightclub next door.
- Good pair of shoes – I love a good pair of hiking shoes Iike Northface, Merrill, etc. Waterproof is great in case you’re going hiking and you come across a river.
- Travel bags – I love these bags for organizing toiletries, underwear, makeup, etc.
It’s great to travel light and smart with these travel essentials. What are your favorite travel essentials?