I was working on a blog post which was slowly being written when I got a Twitter notification. I got nominated for the Versatile Bloggers Award by TheMancBlogger. Thanks! I’ve never heard of this award, so I went to TheMancBlogger’s page to find out more.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Tell the person(s) 7 facts about yourself.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers who you have recently discovered or follow regularly.
7 Facts about myself that you might not know:
- I’m really, really short. I’m 4’9”. Thank goodness my husband is tall, so he can reach high things for me and tell me if I’m missing anything good.
- I travelled the world for 4 1/2 years with my husband. We’ve been almost everywhere and done all types of travelling like camping, luxury, backpacking, overlanding, budget, Airbnb, couchsurfing, etc..
- I’m Filipino. I was born in the USA, though.
- I love music. I like to sing and it’s great that my husband plays the piano.
- I love to laugh. I love comedies and having fun with my friends.
- I love mermaids. I used to pretend to be a mermaid when I was a kid swimming in our pool.
- I still get ID’d every now and then. It pays to have Asian genes!
Here’s some great blogs that I love to read and nominate:
Parenting in Motion
Would love for you to share a fact about yourself.
Photo Credit: Words by Femme