The influencers were treated to a signature fragrance experience with Jo Malone.
I was looking forward to this since I’ve actually never gotten the chance to smell their fragrances and who doesn’t like a great scent. It was cool getting a chance to smell their fragrances. My favorite was the Pomegranate Noir. We learned that their scents can be layered up to 3 scents. Jo Malone also sells candles, soaps, lotions, oils, room sprays and more. I’m definitely stopping by their counter to create a scent of my own.
Bites and Lipstick Bar
It was time for a break with great food from The Art of Cooking. A DJ played cool music while we enjoyed champagne, crab sandwiches, sliders, and even chocolate shaped like lipstick.
YSL had two lipstick bars where the girls got beautiful lipstick placed on their lips.
Holiday Shopping Secrets
The last part of the event was about the Holiday Shopping Secrets. Read on to find out what I learned.
- Limited Edition Items – Grab your loved ones something special with an exclusive, great product from Kendra Scott, Louis Vuitton, Kay Jewelers, Michael Kors, Puma, Oakley, Scotch & Soda, Swarovski, Viaggi and USA Hockey. Hopefully, you’ll be able to snag one of the only in Las Vegas products. Cool!
- Free Valet Parking On-demand – Free valet is available at many locations like Neiman Marcus (underground and street level), Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Macy’s and the valet circle at Forever 21. The On-demand is so handy that you can have your car delivered to you at any of the valet locations.
- Free Alterations – Head to Hugo Boss, Optica, Pinto Ranch, Buckle, Tadashi and Under Armour for alterations.
- Personal Shopper – If you’re not sure what to pick for your dad who has everything, a personal shopper can help you out. Make holiday shopping easier by visiting a personal shopper at Coach, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Louis Vuitton, Topshop, Sur La Table and more.
- Holiday Show at Fashion Show Mall – Come watch the musical holiday show “Believe in the Magic” at the Great Hall. This will be a great family show. Guests can walk with the characters after to Santa’s Photo Experience while joining in and singing carols. Catch the holiday shows on November 24-26, December 2-3, 9-10 & 16-24 at 12 pm, 2 pm, 4 pm & 6 pm.
- Polar Express 4-D Experience – Check out the debut at Madame Tussaud at Grand Canal Shoppes. This short version of the film lets you experience the wonderful magic of Christmas. Hot cocoa will be available to the guests and some of the wax figures will be wearing ugly sweaters.