I went to the Beauty Blogger Holiday Bash with a group of influencer girls at the Mariposa Cafe inside the Neiman Marcus. The cafe has a lovely view of The Las Vegas Strip.
Blood orange cocktails, cronuts, quail egg bruschetta, and chicken and waffles were served for brunch.
We were shown lots of great jewelry and beauty product launches. It was great to discover new brands and learn more about them. Read on to find out my holiday picks below.
Holiday Beauty Picks
- John Hardy presented their beautiful Legends Naga collection which was inspired by Bali, Indonesia. I really loved the dragons in this collection. We got to choose a stone that spoke to us. I found a pretty carnelian stone. I found it helps with creativity. I definitely need that!
- Atelier Cologne lots of great scents like Orange Sanguine, Silver Iris, and Mandarine Glaciale. They have gift sets that come with a 200 ml cologne and a travel 30 ml size. The pretty leather case for the travel size cologne can be engraved.
- Laura Mercier showed us lots of great makeup and skincare products. I really liked the caviar stick. It has a great creamy formula where you can blend, smudge, fill or define it to the color you want. The caviar stick color lasts up to 12 hours. The lady showed us how to use the caviar stick by demonstrating on Dani. It looked so easy to use.
- Oribe Gold Lust Dry shampoo and Dry Texturizing Spray are great products. The dry shampoo makes your hair less oily while restoring strength and softness. The dry texturizing spray is great since it adds volume to your hair by adding grit to it. It’s great for styling since it helps it stay in place.
- Patchology’s PoshPeel Pedi Cure Foot Treatment removes dead skin from your feet. This is wonderful now after wearing sandals in the summer. The ingredients help exfoliate and soften the feet.
- Tom Ford has a big range of new colors for his Girl Lip Color collection. The lip colors are named after people he admires like celebrities and people he knows personally. The mixture of Vitamin C and E and shea butter help moisturize the lips.
- Jo Malone London Christmas Cologne Collection comes with 5 different colognes. The collection comes with the colognes: Lime Basil & Mandarin, English Pear & Freesia, Nectarine Blossom & Honey, English Oak & Redcurrant, and Wood Sage & Sea Salt. The colognes can be layered up to three colognes, so many combinations can be created. This would make a great gift for women and men since the colognes are unisex.
You can find buy all these great gifts at Neiman Marcus. Thanks to Neiman Marcus and all the great brands for showing us your products and jewelry! Thanks for the great swag bag!Thanks to fashion stylist Christie Moeller for setting up this fab event! It was such a fun brunch discovering new beauty products.