I love smoothies. They’re so easy to make and taste great. You can have it for breakfast, a snack or a post-workout drink.
This smoothie is berry good. Lots of blueberry goodness. Mmmm, I love berries! This smoothie is George approved. He’s a huge fan of blueberries.
I divided up all the ingredients into two of the Nutri Ninja® cups. It always looks so pretty when it’s ready to blend up.
Blend it up and serve it up in a cup. This is perfect for you and a friend or just you if you’re really hungry.
This is the first recipe I’ve ever created. Hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think of the smoothie in the comments.
- 1 cup milk - Use any kind you want like whole, soy, 2%, almond, etc. I used 1% milk.
- ¾ cup of Greek Yogurt
- 1½ cup of Blueberries
- ⅔ cup of Pitted Prunes
- ⅓ cups of Tangerines
- 1 cup of apples - Any kind will do! I used Lady Alice apples
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Put all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend it up until your desired consistency.
- Pour into a cup and serve.